Hey everyone its Thursday which is great news because tomorrow is Friday (TGIF) and the weekend will begin. There will be so many things to do on the VA Peninsula this weekend; so no rest or yard work.
1. Greek Festival great food and fun, and this acutally begins today Thursday 5/31/2012
2. Hampton is having its annual Blackbeard Pirate Festival so put on your favorits eye patch and get ready to yell out arrrgh.
3. Relay for life on Friday night in Newport News @ Todd stadium and York County/ Poquoson @ tab high. This is a great cause for fighting cancer
4. Saturday June 2- Mental Health 5K Run – Eastern State Hospital – Williamsburg
5. If none of these suit your fancy you can still hit the beach. Hamptons buckroe beach for volleyball and for getting a little Vitamin D. Need waves go to Va Beach it looks flat now, but maybe with that hurricaine action to the south of us it can kick up a swell or two.